Seguidores

jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2020

Post 4

 What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

I think that buying a pet instead of adopting is for ambitious and pretentious people, people who don't really love animals but are looking for something that fits their image. Animals that live on the street suffer a lot and I think the best thing we can do is to adopt.

What is your opinion about climate change?

I think it is a consequence of the installation of a capitalist system that governs the entire world, and at this point it is super difficult to reverse, because even though we raise individual actions that care for the environment, big business continues to affect climate change.

What is your opinion about Immigration?

I think it is a process that will happen in a globalized world, therefore we should open the borders of our minds and accept that the migrant is a person just like us and with the same rights. Migration unleashes racism and racism must be stopped.

What is your opinion about the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?

I agree with the legalization of abortion not only in the 3 causes, but in any situation, because the body belongs to the woman and it is she who must decide if she wants to be a mother or not. But to legalize it, we also need to make abortion safe and free, as well as to improve sex education to avoid reaching that point.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario