Seguidores

martes, 10 de noviembre de 2020

My future job



One of the reasons I entered to study geography is the work in which I imagined myself in the future. 

First of all, I don't like having bosses, or at least traditional bosses, or working in offices or closed spaces. I always imagined myself practicing my profession by traveling, getting to know new places, at my own pace and in my own time, without mandatory uniforms or too much pressure.

I don't like formal clothes, I like to feel comfortable while working. In that sense, geography opens that possibility to me, to carry out projects that do not require major rules and where the most obligatory thing is to have to travel and to carry out lands.

As for the salary, I have never been a big fan of big luxuries, but I would like to earn enough money to help my family and support myself. If the money wasn't necessary, I might not even want to get a degree, but my idea of working with a degree is just to have a decent salary for myself, my family and those who need it.

Finally, I like the freer jobs because that also means I have more time for other things. I wouldn't like to be tied to a job that consumes my whole life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario