Hi
I chose this as my favorite photograph for one simple reason: it represents what I most enjoy doing in the life, photographing and traveling.
Ever since I was a little girl, I've always liked artistic things. Between the ages of 14 and 16 I drew portraits in black and white. By my age, I think they were good portraits and people would ask me to make one for them when they saw them. At 16 I also bought myself a harmonica because I also really liked the music and the sound of the harmonica (especially in the blues) caused me something unspeakable. Before that I had a guitar and I went to guitar lessons. I also took different dance courses, from salsa to dancehall.
I always wanted to be a photographer, and I know that because I recently found old photos from 2012 that I took and I was impressed by how good those photos were. After finding them I started to publish them together with some of the photos I've taken now.
This is my favorite photograph because it has everything: a wonderful landscape, I'm photographing, mountains, altitude, a great friend who took that photograph, and the memory of a fabulous trip with great people. Finally, I like the trips because they represent a journey through your life, through your dreams.

I like your photograph<3
ResponderEliminar