I don't know if i have a favorite gadget, because it isn't some that i see and say "¡wow! i love it". In fact, I enjoy other things, like the nature and manual things. For example, i love write, and actually i write in computers, but i'd love to have a typing machine and write there or also i like photography but i prefer the classic cameras.
So, if i have to choice one gadget, I could say that my favorite is my cell phone. Despite the fact that sometimes i hate it because doesn't work well and it's so slowly, i use it all day and many times i need it.
My actually cell phone is a Huawei Y6, and i got it two years ago. Is special because is the cell phone that's lasted the longest. I use it for see social networking, for to be able to locate me trhough the map (this is very important for me), for listen to music on the travels, for see memes, talk with my friends and my family, pay bills, take pictures, etc. So i like it because is necessary and help me in different ocations, however sometimes i need being disconnected and i try don't use it for many days.

Disconnect of technology is usually necessary, I do it too
ResponderEliminarWich social networks do you use?
ResponderEliminarWhat's your favorite social network to see memes?
ResponderEliminarAnother cell phone hahahah :)
ResponderEliminar